Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby


(from pudontour on flickr)

Yes, I mean the delicious sweet stuff, not the awful song. I ate my first coconut ice in ages today, with my friend, as it was on special offer in Thorntons (£2 for a whole bag!) and it was delicious!

In fact, for the majority of the day it felt like spring had finally come, and I felt a little stupid in my hoodie and jeans combo (although they did come in handy when my bus was late this evening and it had gone horribly grey). I cannot wait for the day when the sun stays out and the temperature soars. That will be a happy day indeed.



(from chrismartinez on flickr)


ps. Tomorrow is the LSE open day! I'm so excited and yet so scared, it will be my first university I've properly looked around (I've visted the old College in Durham and had a Spanish conference at Lincoln Uni...but...not the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment