Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Small Things

I've been thrown back into the mix of AS-Levels and stacks of homework again, even my week off wasn't really enough to have some true chill-out time.

Anyway, some small things have been making me smile these first few days of the week, which I find tough, by Wednesday it's nice to know you're near the end of the week.

  • People liked my home-dyed hair and trimmed fringe-courtesay of my Mum and some nail scissors
  • People also liked the 60s-style dress that I've had for years from Tescos (!), and wore for the first time in probably months
  • I recieved a card from a friend in Northampton, who was one of my childhood best friends, to restart our penpal relationship

Also, I *think* I've been made permanent at work now, due to the fact I haven't been paid the last few weeks and it goes from weekly to monthly when one is a full time member. This is good (: but it does meen I need to get my skates on and book off my jollidays (Week in April, 2 Weeks in August) but I don't actually know how much I get!

In other news, a trip to Love Never Dies seems unlikely, my biggest fear with the plot has been realised and it has lots of additional HUH moments from the sounds of things as well. Maybe I should go see Phantom 1, but then perhaps seeing LND will be like seeing a part of history, not to mention my first original cast-not counting the 2006 Revival of Evita...

No comments:

Post a Comment