Friday, February 26, 2010

Finalement!

(Picture from emzooo)
The past few days have been dominated by French revision for my mock (this early, it's mental). Thankfully, it paid off and the essay question I picked was fortunatly on 'les avantages et dangers d'internet', and I don't think I've totally failed (yay).
Also, got emailed my LSE stuffs. It looks like it will be a veryyy busy day (no time for the kind-of-awful-sounding Love Never Dies-but I'll be buying the soundtrack) but it's all very exciting. If a little scary.
On another note, it's my birthday next Saturday (I'm 17 [!!]) and I'm planning to go see Alice in Wonderland Tim Burton-style with the friends after work. I'm hoping the birthday fairies will give me Topshop vouchers and New Look creme brogues.
Off to check up on what I've missed dans le blogosphere the past few days
x

No comments:

Post a Comment