Tuesday, January 12, 2010

General Studies

Is a complete waste of time...sample question:
'In what way can we help protect celebrity privacy?'
Ans: ....They should not be celebrities?

Well, that's not what I put. I waffled about child protection and public interest and fame-seeking celebrities in the hope that I may pick up one or two marks. Slightly worried that if I mess it up then I will be rejected from any Politics course I try to apply to...on account of the fact GS is supposed to somehow link to politics or something...

Anyway, moving on from my first AS-Level paper, the past few days have been quite quiet.

Work called to ask me to work tomorrow night, I said no (my Mum has booked tomorrow afternoon off in order to be able to pick me up from school [I finish early on Wednesday] and I'm not messing her around because of this). And got told it was short notice. And loved how one of my bosses' (I don't actually know *who* my boss is, there are a lot of people wondering around not in uniform that I guess are my superiors) changed from being like 'Hello!' to 'that's short notice' within a couple of seconds.

I'm on a four hour contract. I've already worked four hours this week, and I'll be working another four on Saturday....I don't see how on earth I can be made to feel guilty for not being able to work more than my contract (though I do).

And now I feel worried about Saturday. And the fact I need to tell them I can't work in a couple of weekends time. *Gulps*....maybe my 'tempory' contract will be up anyway...

But then I won't have any money....

Argh....the monkey hottie calls I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment