Thursday, October 28, 2010

Technical Hitch

So, my laptop isn't looking that bad, but technology is still failing me. I have fallen curse to the Blue Screen of Death whenever I try and load it up, meaning I'm running it through 'Safe Mode with Networking' which is less than ideal.

Here's hoping the Christmas fairies will impart a nice new one on me (this one has lasted me around 3 years...I'm not sure if that's good or bad in PC terms).

Anyway, I've been slacking a little with my reading/TV watching/Film watching as well. But hopefully I'll have reviews up of Peter Morgan's The Special Relationship with Michael Sheen & Dennis Quaid (I've *finally* watched it) and the first couple of episodes of Pillars of the Earth, Channel 4's adaptation of the Ken Follet novel starring Rufus Sewell, Matthew Macfayden & Ian McShane, to name but a few.

I have also sent off my university application, it went off to UCAS last week and four of the five unis have acknowledged that they'd recieved my application, here's hoping they want to give me a place as well (:

So, hopefully I'll be back soon-ish.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment