Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Back


Hi (:

So I’m back from Spain. I’ve been back for a few days, but I’ve been busy unpacking, working and trying to get my head in gear for the coming new school year-my last ever!

Morira, which is where my family go in Spain just seems to get more and more lovely every year. It has enough of a tourist industry for people to understand slightly bad Spanish, but it isn’t like you can’t move for English people. I got a little sad on our last night, as next year we’re planning a holiday somewhere else, and I realised that the chances of me coming back to a place I’ve been going to since I was six were getting smaller.

My AS-Level results weren’t quite what I wanted them to be, but I think if the same happens next year I would make the (hypothetical) offers of the university’s I’m looking at as insurance choices, which is still good.

I read all bar one of the books I mentioned here, I’m still on the go with The Lacuna, but I’m really enjoying it so far. So over the next couple of days I’ll tap up some reviews of them for you. As a warning, they’ll probably be brief as I forgot to make notes on them when I was reading, and a couple of the books remain in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment