Sunday, May 16, 2010

I feel exhausted. This may be something to do with the fact that I got up at five to do some revision before heading off to work.

And then work was an epic headache. Which ended with me leaving and telling my parents I didn't want to stay anymore because it makes me miserable, when frankly, my exams are far far more important. This lead to my mother ringing work and talking to one of managers. Wonderful. I think I'll sneak in on Wednesday.

I also need to get hold of an England-related T-Shirt to wear. Apparently we have to support the world cup. Even if we think that it is morally wrong that a country with such a poor standard of living for so many people should host it (also my feelings on Brazil having the Olympics). But, whatever.

I've nearly finished my Russia history revision. Just got America, Tudors, French, RS, Pride & Prejudice, The Yellow Wallpaper and poetry to revise now -.-. I should have started in February.

For laughs?

No comments:

Post a Comment